Technology is a great enabler for small business, but planning is key to survival.
Automation, digitisation and mobility solutions can help a business to streamline their working processes and operate more efficiently for greater competitive advantage.
But for businesses that have yet to fully embrace digital, implementing these technologies can seem like a substantial challenge. How do you overcome the barriers to technology adoption in a small business to operate more effectively?
The answer lies in planning – it’s essential to have a strategy for survival in an increasingly digital world.
In a new SmartCompany webinar, Adam Dodds of IDC and Jeff Peake of Canon will lead you through the process of preparing your business for digital transformation.
Learn how to:
- Assess your organisation’s digital maturity
- Define a clear vision for your technological evolution
- Identify barriers to tech maturity
- Find the parts of your business that will benefit most from digital transformation
- Take the first steps to becoming more digitally capable.
Download access to this webinar to get started on planning for your digital transformation journey.